1. We believe in the Scripture of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God, inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred, not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who will believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His death and resurrection.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension to heaven, in this present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe in “the blessed hope”, the personal, and pre-millennial and imminent return of Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.
10. We believe in the great commission which our Lord has given to His Church to evangelize the world, and that this evangelization is the great mission of the Church.
11. We believe in baptism by immersion following salvation as a picture of what Jesus Christ has done for us and not as a part of salvation